Child Care Careers & Employment Opportunities
Join the Guardian early childhood family of child care professionals
We are always looking for talented and passionate early childhood professionals to join the Guardian family. Since beginning in 2004, we have grown our services of owned, managed and corporate child care centres across Australia and to do this we have partnered with the best early learning and child care educators and managers available.
You could experience the many benefits of working at one of our leading early learning centres:
- Access training and development opportunities
- Pursue a career path within the sector by taking advantage of the many positions and roles on offer
- Receive funding support for TAFE and University studies
- Belong to a team of passionate and dedicated early childhood professionals, who are working together to shape the world of tomorrow
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, staff training days and cross-centre meetings to share ideas and grow professionally
- Pursue your interest and passion through voluntary roles in sustainability, fundraising, quality assurance etc
- Enjoy the camaraderie of staff social functions and events
- Be part of a professionally managed centre, overseen by a group of highly experienced early childhood professionals who provide excellent mentoring and support
For a list of current positions available take a look here.