Guardian is a great place to work
Come Join Us On Our Journey
Become a Guardian early education care professional
“I would recommend to anyone a career with Guardian Early Learning Group because they are a company who strive for the highest quality care, education centres and educators. Once you start working for Guardian you will have job satisfaction for life.” Shayne, Centre Manager at Kids Club Torquay VIC
We are always looking for talented and passionate early childhood professionals to join the Guardian family.
You could experience the many benefits of working at one of our leading early learning centres:
Professional Development and Training
- Access to our many training and development opportunities
- Pursue your career in Early Education or Management by taking advantage of the many positions and roles on offer across the company
- Receive funding and support to complete your Bachelor of Early Childhood Degree and/or your Certificate III or Diploma.
- Belong to a team of passionate and dedicated early childhood professionals, who are working together to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today
- Participate in monthly Educator meetings, Educator training days and cross-centre meetings to share ideas and grow professionally
- Be part of a professionally managed centre, overseen by a group of highly experienced early childhood professionals who provide excellent mentoring and support
Opportunity to pursue your passion
- Pursue your interests and passions through voluntary roles in sustainability, fundraising and philanthropy, quality assurance, safety and more.
- Be a part of the Guardian Education Project transitioning Guardian’s educational pedagogy to align with the philosophies of Reggio Emilia.